Experience the very best of Yorkshire hospitality at the BEST WESTERN Pastures Hotel. Situated in stunning countryside by a navigational canal, close to the Trans Penine Trail and with views of Conisbrough Castle in the distance, the hotel is ideally located for both business and pleasure with excellent road links to the A1 and M1.The hotel is beautifully designed and co-ordinated in a simple yet luxurious style offering exceptional value for money.
Pastures Lodge is our onsite pub. Let the kids have a ball in Ali Bongo's play room, with its own seperate family dining area.
Looking for a business venue? There are several options for hosting a conference at the Pastures; The Castle suite conference facility in BEST WESTERN Pastures Hotel is a fabulous room featuring inspiring views of Conisbrough castle and the surrounding countryside, the room is light and airy and is fully equipped with the very latest in conference technology.
We look forward to welcoming you to the BEST WESTERN Pastures Hotel
Pre-Arrival Parking Facilities
- The hotel has its own car park with ample spaces for guests
- The car park also has disabled parking areas
- The hotel car park has a tarmac surface
- The hotel has CCTV in operation 24 hours
Main Entrance / Reception
- The hotel reception is on the same level as the hotel car park
- There are no steps to the hotel reception
- Reception is manned 24 hours
- The entrance is glass fronted
- The reception area is carpeted
- Free Wi-Fi facilities in reception
- Sky Sports Free in all rooms
- There are a number of bedrooms on the same level as reception
- One bedroom has been specifically designed for accessible use; this includes a wider doorway into the bedroom, a wide, sliding doorway into the bathroom and a sink with grab rails and a bath with shower over it. The bedroom also has more space for easier mobility.
- All bedrooms have individually controlled heating
- For guest comfort, we also provide extra blankets and pillows
- All bedrooms have an area to sit and eat or work at, this is either a table or a desk
- The hotel is a 100% Non-Smoking.
- The hotel does have a lift
Breakfast is served buffet style in Reeds Restaurant.
We do hope all our guests have a comfortable stay with us at the BEST WESTERN Pastures Hotel. With this in mind, we do ask people, before they book, to discuss any issues with us, whether it is about access, special dietary requirements or anything else, they may be concerned about.
Telephone 01709 577707
Facsimile 01709 577795
We welcome your feedback in order to help us continuously improve, if you have any comments or suggestions, please phone 01709 577707 or email email@example.com